So I'd never actually heard of Angelite until I saw it one day! Whilst shopping with a friend in a crystal shop, it's pearly blueness immediately attracted my attention. I knew I had to have it before even knowing what it could do!
When I came home I read up and this is what I found......
What is it?
It's formed from Celestite (another crystal) that has been compressed for many millions of years.
Where is it found?
It's sourced in Britain, Egypt, Germany, Mexico, Peru, Poland & Libya and is easily obtained.
What do people use it for?
- Healing - Said to be a powerful stone for healers as it deepens the attunement and heighten's perception.
- Self-Healing - Helps to unblock meridians (the energy pathways within us all)
- Reduces inflammation of the throat
- Balances the thyroid
- Repairs tissue & blood vessels
- Promotes compassion & understanding
- Useful in weight control
- Gives protection to the environment that surrounds you
As you can imagine I use this little beauty quite a lot in massage for my clients, so glad I picked it up that day :)